Organic clay mask with deep cleansing lava clay (Ghassoul) from the Atlas Mountains and Tea tree oil
Skin type: All skin types and especially suitable for imbalanced skin / skin problems: Impurities and Acne
Properties: Detoxes and removes toxins and accumulation of product residues. Increases skin tone and elasticity. Reduces pigment spots and blackheads as well as dryness or peeling of the skin. Leaves the skin clean, soft and toned.
Our organic clay mask is deeply cleansing and nourishing. The lavalite or ghassoul clay from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco has a high content of minerals and metallic properties that carry a negative charge. This magnetic energy draws out positively charged toxins and impurities and binds to them, so that when you wash away the clay, the toxins and impurities are washed away.
The clay has a higher mineral content than many other types of clay, especially magnesium, silica and potassium, which makes it particularly good for the skin.
The clay can be used daily as a facial cleanser in place of soap for a gentle and 100% natural way to cleanse that won't strip your skin of beneficial oils. Lermaksen has the unique ability to both nourish your skin and reduce breakouts.
We have added a bit of tea tree oil to the clay mask for an extra detox/cleansing effect.
The clay mask has a mild scent of tea tree oil.
Depending on the applied layer, the clay mask dries quickly within 5-10 minutes.
- Hectorite clay
- Ghassoul clay
- Red clay
- Green clay
- Tea Tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- Potassium (Conservative)
- Sodium benzoate (Preservative)
- Citric acid (Extract derived from citrus fruits and used in small amounts to adjust the pH value in our clay to prevent it from being too alkaline.
- Paraben and chemical free
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
- 100% produced with Moroccan clay from the Atlas Mountains
- Fights free radicals
- Removes toxins and product residues
- Enhances your skin tone
- Reduces spots and blackheads
- Removes blockage and minimizes pores
- Relieves acne
- Reduces your skin's dryness and peeling
- Leaves your skin soft
- Tightens and maintains your skin's elasticity and smoothness
Due to the high concentration of minerals in our organic clay mask, this clay can last up to 1 year after production. We bottle all our clay in reusable black UV buckets to secure the clay and for the best effect.
- Add the clay to your face or neck or chest. Wait 5-10 min. depending on how thick the layer is.
- Rinse with lukewarm water. Use the clay mask 3 times a week.
- You can also use the clay mask as a daily cleanser. Start by moisturizing the face and apply a thin layer to the face and gently massage/scrub in circular motions. Leave the mask on for 30 seconds. to 1 min. and rinse afterwards with lukewarm water.
To achieve the best result, we recommend that you finish by applying our organic face oil with nourishing, caring and protective argan and cactus fig oil. Your skin will feel clean, fresh, toned and silky smooth.
Important! Use the product externally only.
Shipping and delivery
Shipping and delivery
All orders are sent from Denmark. We ship with GLS or PostNord to most countries.
Orders are packed and shipped Monday to Friday, and you will receive your order within 1 - 8 business days depending on your location.